Straighten teeth with Invisalign braces in Burlington, ON
Braces are the most common way for patients to achieve a straighter smile. When the teeth are crooked, spaced, or when the bite is misaligned, braces can bring them back in place. However, the idea of having metal brackets and wires covering the smile keeps many Burlington, ON area patients from seeking treatment. Drs. Swati Khanna, Liliana Otrocol, and Sam Gupta of Dentistry at LaSalle may recommend an alternative known as Invisalign.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign is a revolutionary way to achieve similar results without braces. This treatment utilizes aligner trays that are worn over the dental arch to reposition the teeth. The trays are made of clear plastic – making them practically indistinguishable when worn. Invisalign allows patients to improve their smiles without making them unattractive during treatment.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
There are several advantages to using Invisalign instead of traditional braces.
- Invisalign is affordable for most patients, and the out-of-pocket costs can be financed with monthly payments through our practice.
- Invisalign is clear and comfortable, making them easy to wear day and night for desired results.
- Invisalign trays are easy to remove and replace.
- Invisalign trays are simple to clean every day, and allow patients to maintain their oral health without working around brackets and wires.
- Invisalign reduces the chances of cavities or periodontal disease during treatment.
- Invisalign uses low forces to reposition the teeth, reducing discomfort associated with traditional braces.
- Invisalign is proven to work for mild to moderate malocclusion.
Schedule an appointment today
At Dentistry at LaSalle, Drs. Swati Khanna, Liliana Otrocol, and Sam Gupta can assist patients with improving their smiles. Without braces, patients can achieve a beautifully aligned smile using Invisalign trays. Contact the team today at (905) 481-9078 or by visiting the practice at 18 Plains Road West, Unit #1.