Dr. Swati Khanna Wins
"Best Dentist" Readers’ Choice Award for Four Years in a Row!
People in and around Burlington, ON have once again shown their love and loyalty towards Dr. Swati Khanna (Dentistry at La Salle) by choosing her for the “Best Dentist” Readers’ Choice Award for 2018. Dr. Khanna was also chosen for this award in 2017 and 2016.
It is often said that you don’t appreciate what you have until you lose it. That is especially true of teeth. Many people are surprised by the many ways that tooth loss impacts their quality of life, from difficulty chewing and slurred speech to embarrassment when smiling. Customized dentures from Dentistry at LaSalle
in Aldershot, Burlington can correct these issues, as well as oral health problems that accompany tooth loss. We offer a variety of full and partial dentures so that treatment can be tailored to your individual needs
- Standard full denture – A full set of upper or lower teeth is attached to a gum-colored base. They are held in place by suction, with the assistance of denture adhesive if needed.
- Avadent digital dentures – Designed with precision accuracy, digital dentures provide a fast and efficient solution.
- Implant supported dentures – You have several options, including All-On-Four, immediate implants, or retrofitting your current denture.
- All acrylic – The teeth and base are made of natural looking, durable acrylic for a long lasting, beautiful appliance.
- Standard partial dentures – Known as flippers, these dentures are designed to replace some, but not all, of the teeth in an arch. They are held in place by clasps that attach to remaining teeth.
- Flexible partials – Resilient and flexible, these convenient partials simply snap over existing teeth.
Other dental appliances
Our services encompass more than just caring for and replacing teeth. We also offer oral appliance therapy for snoring
. These appliances are small and nonintrusive, so they can be comfortably worn during sleep. Snoring is caused by tissue vibrating when the airway becomes too narrow. Appliances prevent the airway from collapsing during sleep, so that you can breathe easily (and quietly).
If you would like to schedule a consultation, call
us at (905) 481-9078.