Dr. Swati Khanna Wins
"Best Dentist" Readers’ Choice Award for Three Years in a Row!
People in and around Burlington, ON have once again shown their love and loyalty towards Dr. Swati Khanna (Dentistry at La Salle) by choosing her for the “Best Dentist” Readers’ Choice Award for 2018. Dr. Khanna was also chosen for this award in 2017 and 2016.
Technologies use in Dentistry at LaSalle
Dentistry advances rapidly, and so do we! Dentistry at LaSalle is located in a modern, nearly new office in Aldershot, Burlington. Our office is equipped with a wide variety of up-to-date technology for optimal effectiveness, efficiency, and patient comfort.
Our technologies include:
- Invisalign – Metal free orthodontic treatment using transparent, removable aligners
- Precision Dentistry – High powered magnification for accurate diagnosis and precise micro-surgery
- VELscope Cancer Screenings – Painless, non-invasive, light-based screening technique detects tissue abnormalities before they are visible to the naked eye
- Spadent Teeth Whitening – Gentle and effective way to brighten teeth with minimal risk of sensitivity
- Laser Dentistry – Minimally invasive gum surgery
- Mini Implants – A great alternative for patients who don’t have enough bone tissue for standard implants
- Intraoral Camera – Allows your dentist to see more, and allows you to see what your dentist is seeing
- Dexis Digital X-Rays – Transillumination technology for more accurate imaging with a more comfortable process
- Dental Vibe – Advanced comfort technology virtually eliminates pain associated with injections
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Appliances – Oral appliance therapy is a comfortable, convenient way to maintain optimal position of the oral cavity during sleep for quiet, uninhibited breathing
- Digital Dentures – AvaDent digitally engineered dentures provide an exceptional fit and appearance, with fewer appointments and less adjustments
- Wheelchair Dental Suite – Limited mobility doesn’t mean limited access to quality dentistry, thanks to our full access accommodations
- More to come – We are committed to keeping up with advances in dentistry, and maintaining our elevated standard of service, including regularly upgrading or adding technology
The team at Dentistry at LaSalle genuinely cares about your emotional and physical comfort during dental procedures. As part of our commitment to ensuring the most pleasant experience possible, we now utilize The Wand dental anesthesia system.
Do you feel nervous about the idea of numbing injections? Do you cringe when you see the big silver syringe headed your way? Does the pinch feel little deeper each time? The Wand resolves these concerns, bringing virtually painless injections to patients in the Burlington, ON area.
The Wand technology
The device provides computer-controlled dental injections. Most people think the sting they feel is from the needle piercing tissue. In reality, the sensation comes from anesthetic being administered too quickly – something the dentist has little control over with a standard syringe. With The Wand, the computer precisely controls flow rate for increased comfort and reduced anxiety.
Benefits of The Wand
- The handpiece is non-threatening. It looks something like a ballpoint pen.
- Injections are more comfortable, even in areas such as the palate, where tissues are less pliable.
- Rapid onset means you spend less time in the chair waiting to get numb.
- Multiple areas of the mouth can be treated in one visit.
- Because administration of anesthesia is so precise, collateral numbness is practically eliminated.
- Your face is not numb when you go back out in public.
Your well being and satisfaction are top priorities at Dentistry at LaSalle. Call (905) 481-9078 to schedule an appointment.