Dr. Swati Khanna Wins
"Best Dentist" Readers’ Choice Award for Four Years in a Row!
People in and around Burlington, ON have once again shown their love and loyalty towards Dr. Swati Khanna (Dentistry at La Salle) by choosing her for the “Best Dentist” Readers’ Choice Award for 2018. Dr. Khanna was also chosen for this award in 2017 and 2016.
Emergency Dental Services at Dentistry at LaSalle, Butlington
When you need help in a hurry, we are here for you! Dentistry at LaSalle offers prompt emergency dentistry in Aldershot, Burlington. We will see you right away and take steps to get you out of pain and back to the business of smiling.
Some of the most common dental emergencies that we see include:
- Broken, cracked, or fractured tooth
- Knocked out or knocked loose tooth
- Broken or loose dental crown or other restoration
- Tooth pain that begins or worsens suddenly
- Dental trauma, often related to facial injury
Emergency dental service
Whether you are already a patient, or this is your first visit to our office, we will see you as soon as possible. We strive to see all emergencies the same day.
- During regular business hours, call our Aldershot office at (905) 481-9078
- If our office is closed, try our sister office, Mount Royal Dentistry located at 2043 Mount Forest Drive in Burlington. Call 905-332-4000.
- Dr. Sam takes emergency calls on his cell phone. If you need help NOW and both offices are closed, call him at 647-896-8598.
- If you have suffered injury or trauma that involved uncontrollable bleeding, extreme swelling, significant lacerations, or potentially broken bones, visit the hospital emergency room.
Our goal is to help you get relief from your discomfort and help you understand your options for treatment needed.