Dr. Swati Khanna Wins
"Best Dentist" Readers’ Choice Award for Three Years in a Row!
People in and around Burlington, ON have once again shown their love and loyalty towards Dr. Swati Khanna (Dentistry at La Salle) by choosing her for the “Best Dentist” Readers’ Choice Award for 2018. Dr. Khanna was also chosen for this award in 2017 and 2016.
A white smile brightens your whole face, and leaves a lasting favorable impression on others. Sometimes, hereditary factors or lifestyle choices leave teeth looking not so white/bright. Teeth whitening can be a good choice for patients in the Burlington (Aldershot) area.
A professional approach
The smile team at Dentistry at LaSalle suggests professional whitening with SpaDent.
- Natural – Formulated with natural ingredients, this whitening method actually soothes soft tissues, fights bacterial growth, and helps to re-mineralize tooth enamel.
- Gentle – The product is alcohol-free, buffered, pH neutral, and virtually eliminates risk of sensitivity from whitening.
- Effective – For maximum brightening, the products we use contain higher strength whitening agents (up to 10 percent hydrogen peroxide and up to 40 percent carbamide peroxide) than are available in over-the-counter whitening treatments. You can expect to see an improvement of two to eight shades lighter.
- Safe – You have the assurance of a trained, experienced team ready to monitor treatment and address your questions or concerns.
- Fast –In office treatment takes about 40 minutes.
Options to suit your lifestyle
In-office whitening is a terrific choice for the patient who wants a brighter smile
– now! We also offer The SpaDent at-home whitening kit, which includes comfortable trays with bleaching gel (which can also be used to boost the brightening effect of your regular toothpaste). Treatment takes just 30 minutes a night, and it is gentle, so you cannot over-whiten. Zoom! is another effective take-home whitening solution available through Dentistry at LaSalle.
Professional in-office teeth whitening at Dentistry at LaSalle in Burlington is safe and it can be done two or three times each year. Many patients schedule it as part of regular examination appointments, to keep their smiles sparkling all through the year. Call us at (905) 481-9078 to talk about the best whitening solution to put sparkle in your smile.