Dr. Swati Khanna Wins
"Best Dentist" Readers’ Choice Award for Four Years in a Row!
People in and around Burlington, ON have once again shown their love and loyalty towards Dr. Swati Khanna (Dentistry at La Salle) by choosing her for the “Best Dentist” Readers’ Choice Award for 2018. Dr. Khanna was also chosen for this award in 2017 and 2016.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Poor oral health can become a destructive cycle. Maybe you haven’t seen a dentist in a while because of anxiety, or maybe you were too busy. Small cavities and gingivitis can turn into rampant decay and advanced periodontitis. You may have infections, loose teeth, or missing teeth. By the time you decide you have to do something, you start wondering if it’s too late to save your smile. The answer is a resounding, “No!” Full mouth rehabilitation from our Aldershot, Burlington office is a personalized treatment
plan designed to correct all of your dental issues in a way that fits your schedule and budget.
We start with an examination and an in-depth consultation. We want to understand your dental problems, priorities, and goals as well as financial and scheduling concerns. We will discuss various options and work with you to devise a plan that works for you.
Full mouth rehabilitation is very different for each patient, depending on the details of your specific situation. Sedation is available
if you need help relaxing. The process generally includes:
- First is the consultation, and a complete new patient examination if we haven’t seen you before.
- We will gather diagnostic information as needed, such as x-rays, impressions, and photographs.
- Treating oral disease, such as periodontitis or decay, is a high priority.
- Procedures such as root canal therapy, crowns, and fillings are used to restore compromised teeth.
- Any teeth that are not savable need to be extracted.
- Dental implants, dentures, or bridges may be used to replace teeth if needed.
- Teeth whitening and other cosmetic enhancements may be included.
No matter how mild or severe your dental problems are, you can count on the caring, skilled team
at Dentistry at LaSalle
to deliver effective, tailor-made solutions. Call
us at (905) 481-9078 for an appointment.