Services provided for kids by Burlington, ON dentist
At Dentistry at La Salle, Dr. Swati Khanna of Burlington, ON offers services that are provided not only for adults but also kids! Our dental team provides dental care for our youngest patients. As soon as a child develops their first primary teeth through the gum line, they need to visit a dentist to evaluate their oral health. This is a great time to provide education for parents and teach parents about how they can ensure their children have healthy smiles for life!
What are the services provided for kids at Dentistry at La Salle?
Dr. Swati Khanna is pleased to offer the following services for youth:
- Dental cleanings – keeping the teeth clean is a daily task. However, there are times when areas of the smile may be hard to reach or times when certain spots do not get the attention they require. Dental cleanings allow our hygienists to clean the teeth and gums thoroughly.
- Dental examinations – during dental exams, our team will evaluate the smile and look for signs of decay, disease, or other problems. These examinations may or may not include a dental x-ray.
- Hygiene education – dental visits are an excellent time for our team to educate children on how to brush and floss properly. This is also the perfect time for parents to ask questions about their child’s oral health and learn what to look for.
- Sealants – sealants are a great way to protect the teeth from disease and decay and offer an extra layer of protection.
- Fluoride treatment – fluoride is commonly found in city water and toothpaste. However, our dental team may provide a fluoride application to help children keep their smiles healthier longer.
- Tooth fillings – areas of decay need to be addressed with dental fillings, we remove the decay and fill the space with a material such as composite resin. This can be done on primary teeth or permanent teeth.
Schedule your child with Dr. Swati Khanna and her team today!
If you reside in the Burlington, ON area, and are seeking a dentist to assist your children, we welcome you to book a consultation visit at Dentistry at La Salle today! Our practice is located at 18 Plains Road West, Unit 1, and can be reached by phone at (905) 481-9078.
Book an Appointment today.