Eight reasons to consider a family dentist in Aldershot
When it comes to getting dental care for the entire family, Aldershot, ON area patients often seek the services of a dentist who assists patients young and old. Drs. Swati Khanna, Liliana Otrocol, and Sam Gupta are here to provide a variety of services for patients who are ready to work with a family-friendly staff. Here are just a few reasons to consider working with a family dental practice in our area:
- A family dentist can assist patients of all ages. Even the youngest of patients can enjoy quality care from the team at Dentistry at La Salle. We encourage parents to bring their children in for an initial evaluation as soon as the first teeth erupt, and then maintain routine dental visits every six months from there.
- A family dentist offers a wide range of services. Family dental practices offer general dentistry services to patients of all ages, and many provide patients with almost every opportunity to improve the health of their smiles while also enhancing the appearance. They proudly offer a variety of treatments to eliminate referrals to other practices or specialists. We ensure our patients have access to general, preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry solutions.
- A family dentist offers flexible services and back-to-back appointments for family members. When it comes busy family lifestyles, it is important to have a dentist you can trust to simplify your dental needs. Children, parents, and grandparents can all schedule visits on the same day to make it easier than ever to maintain and attend recall appointments.
- A family dentist offers a high level of care for the entire family. Family dentists know how to care for patients young and old, and have the patience to assist even the youngest of family members. Parents know that the entire household can enjoy comprehensive care for all the family’s specific dental needs.
- A family dentist offers effective technologies to ensure access to comprehensive care. Drs. Swati Khanna, Liliana Otrocol, and Sam Gupta are here to provide patients with effective solutions to everyday dental needs. Family dentists invest in a variety of technologies to improve dental treatments, such as intraoral cameras, digital x-rays, and lasers.
- A family dentist is aware of generational concerns.Just as medical conditions may have a source from family, so can dental concerns. When a dentist works with several generations of family members, they may be able to spot hereditary issues sooner for early intervention. This knowledge is tremendous in ensuring healthy smiles for life!
- A family dentist fosters improved personal relationships. When patients work with a dental professional for many years with all their family members, they find it easier to build trust and a lasting relationship. The family dentist almost becomes like a family member themselves, staying up-to-date on your life to ensure that connection. At our practice, our patients are not just files, they are family!
- A family dentist makes it easier to track dental history. Instead of jumping from dental professional to dental professional, especially from a pediatric dentist to a general dentist, visiting a family dentist keeps all your dental records in one place. No more having to hunt down x-rays from a previous provider or move charts from one office to another. This can make it much easier for families to keep their dental information locally.
Book an Appointment
What services are available?
At Dentistry at La Salle, we offer a variety of services for patients, which include, but are not limited to:
- Root canal therapy
- Crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Invisalign orthodontics
- Dental implants
- Laser dentistry
- Composite resin bonding
- Full mouth rehabilitation
Ready to discuss your family’s dental care with a team of professionals?
Drs. Swati Khanna, Liliana Otrocol, and Sam Gupta are here to assist patients at Dentistry at La Salle. Whether you are considering general, cosmetic, or restorative dentistry solutions, we can help! Contact our facility at (905) 481-9078 and visit our office conveniently located in Aldershot ON at 18 Plains Road West, Unit #1.