Dentist in Burlington, Ontario, Explains Dental Implant Services
What are dental implants, and what are some dental implant procedures? Where can you find dental implant services in Burlington, Ontario? The answers to these questions are found in this article.
The whole purpose of having dental implants is to simulate natural teeth. They secure a strong foundation for either stationary or removable false teeth. These appear so natural nobody needs to know they are not your teeth.
What Are Dental Implants?
They are a prosthetic tooth root that is surgically implanted into the patient’s jawbone. The implant itself typically consists of a titanium-made metal post with the concept of replacing the root of a natural tooth. Dental implant surgery would be performed by a certified dental surgeon who has significant experience in this process. An example of an experienced dental implant service in Burlington is Dr. Swati Khanna, Dr. Liliana Otrocol, and Dr. Sam Gupta from Dentistry at LaSalle in Burlington.
What Are Some Related Treatment Services?
In the first place, our dentists will give you an examination to see if you need a dental implant at all. A couple of the determining factors include how many of your natural teeth are missing. It also depends upon the skill of the oral surgeon.
Implant Service offered at Dentistry at LaSalle:
- single implant using a porcelain crown,
- custom-designed two or more implants to support a bridge for replacing multiple teeth,
- implant-supported dentures for replacing all teeth and
- all-on-four implant denture treatment with four titanium posts to support permanent dentures in an arch.
You should also note that if you already have removable dentures, you can retrofit them to accommodate your dental implants or any other dental procedure requiring the tooth implant service.
Pertinent Dental Implant Facts
- Implants are not a quick overnight procedure. The entire process can take anywhere from four to nine months to be completed.
- While this procedure takes place, your dental practice can arrange for you to wear temporary false teeth. That will make it easier to eat and more appealing for you to smile.
- This procedure is customized and can replace one or multiple teeth.
Book an Appointment
Rediscover Your Smile
If you have missing teeth, you are likely afraid to smile. Make a promise to yourself to call Dentistry at LaSalle for dental implant services in Burlington. Whether you do require the teeth implant service or something less involved, you owe it to yourself to do it. You will rediscover your smile and perhaps even improve your life.
Never worry about the cost. The finance team at Dentistry at LaSalle will help arrange something affordable for you. There are just as many options here as treatment choices themselves. When you ponder whether to move forward with dental implants, think about the better quality of life you will have.
Where Can You Find Dental Implant Services in Burlington?
Look up the website for Dentistry at LaSalle, and you will find plenty of reference material on this and other dental services. Call the team at Dentistry at LaSalle today at (905) 481-9078 and reclaim your smile and your social life!